- 1 Nashville-based Premier Parking lays off hundreds as COO asks for parking industry to be designated 'in need of assistance' due to COVID-19 crisis
- 2 Two licenses lapsed in Warren County during Q2 2019
- 3 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Madison County during Q3 of 2019
- 4 New manufacturing orders for machinery climb 0.8 percent in October
- 5 Three licenses lapsed in Williamson County during Q2 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.