- 1 Tennessee job growth this year projected at 0.9%
- 2 Three cosmetology mini salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Cedar Hill
- 3 Tennessee among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 4 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 5 Chemicals and allied products wholesalers report $11.2 billion in September sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.