At Master's Barber & Styling College, 67 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 50 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Empire Beauty School-Jackson enrolls 60 undergrads
- 2 Cost of college went up for all students at Lee University
- 3 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Visible Music College
- 4 48 percent of applicants to Lane College were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 EduMed Partners enrolls 31 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.