Tuition and fees rose 3.7 percent for 2017-18 at Franklin Hair Academy School of Cosmetology, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Love Beauty School Inc enrolls 67 undergrads
- 2 Empire Beauty School-Jackson enrolls 60 undergrads
- 3 Cost of college went up for all students at Lee University
- 4 48 percent of applicants to Lane College were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 47 percent of applicants to Sewanee-The University of the South were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.