About 95.6 percent of the 939 degrees and certificates handed out by the The University of Tennessee-Health Science Center in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year,
- 1 Empire Beauty School-Jackson enrolls 60 undergrads
- 2 Cost of college went up for all students at Lee University
- 3 64 percent of applicants to Tennessee Technological University were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Visible Music College
- 5 48 percent of applicants to Lane College were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.