State residents enrolled at Allied Health Careers Institute face among the lowest cost of attending in-state colleges and universities in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Empire Beauty School-Jackson enrolls 60 undergrads
- 2 WILLIAMSON COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: CapWealth Advisors Founder Named No. 1 Financial Advisor in Tennessee by Forbes, Barron’s
- 3 48 percent of applicants to Lane College were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 100 percent of applicants to DeVry University-Tennessee were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at University of Memphis
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.