Tuition and fees rose 8.9 percent for 2017-18 at Empire Beauty School-E Memphis, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 North Central Institute enrolls 93 undergrads
- 2 COLLIERVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: People On The Move: PMBS, Inc.
- 3 BERNARD HEALTH: UnitedHealthcare launches Association Health Plan option for Texas small employers
- 4 L'Ecole Culinaire-Memphis enrolls 272 undergrads
- 5 CHATTANOOGA STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Zink Twice Named First Tennessee Chair of Excellence
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.