On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Tennessee ranks 10th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Cedarstone Bank in Lebanon receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 2 Gates ranked 138th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 Tristar Bank in Dickson receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 4 Washington County ranked 32nd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 Broadcasting industry's Q1 income up 83.9%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.