- 1 Wholesale trade, durable goods subsector industries' Q1 income up 127.4%
- 2 Census Bureau reports Braden population was 260 in 2017
- 3 First Advantage Bank in Clarksville receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 4 Census Bureau: 2.3% of people in Covington identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 5 29.4% of households in Cowan received food stamps in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.