- 1 Nashville-based Premier Parking lays off hundreds as COO asks for parking industry to be designated 'in need of assistance' due to COVID-19 crisis
- 2 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Madison County during Q3 of 2019
- 3 23 information businesses in 37919 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 Three licenses lapsed in Williamson County during Q2 2019
- 5 18 administrative, support, waste management and remediation services businesses in 37921 have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tennessee Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.